Do you love collecting Disney pins? If so, display them in a shadow box! This is a great way to show off your collection and keep them organised. In this blog post, we will give you 5 ideas for how to display your Disney pins in a shadow box. Let's get started!
1. Pick a theme for your shadow box, such as all your Disney World pins, or all the pins featuring your favourite character.
2. Choose a frame that will complement your pins and the overall look you want to achieve.
3. Lay out your pins on the backing paper, playing around with different arrangements until you're happy with the result.
4. Once you've decided on the final layout, use glue or double-sided tape to attach the pins in place.
5. If desired, add additional elements to your shadow box, such as Mickey Mouse ears or ribbon trim.
Hang your shadow box on a wall or set it on a shelf or dresser for all to see.
Enjoy your beautiful new pin display!