If you're a coin collector, you know that displaying your collection is just as important as acquiring new pieces. Not only does it allow you to show off your hard-earned treasures, but it also helps to protect them from damage. While there are many ways to display coins, using a shadow box is a great option if you want to create a focal point in a room. Here are seven of the best ways to display coins in a shadow box:
1. Create a grid: Arrange your coins in a grid pattern within the shadow box for a clean, organised look.
2. Use different heights: Place some coins on taller stands or blocks to add visual interest.
3. Group by theme: If you have coins from different series or periods, group them together in the shadow box for a cohesive display.
4. Incorporate other items: Add in complementary items such as medals, guard chains, or even photos to create a more interesting display.
5. Go for contrast: Choose a background that will make your coins stand out, such as black velvet or brightly-coloured paper.
6. Use lighting: Install LED lights inside the shadow box to spotlight your collection.
7. Keep it clean: Regular dusting and polishing will keep your coins looking their best for years to come.
By following these tips, you can create an eye-catching display that will be the perfect showcase for your coin collection. Shadow boxes are a fun way to show off your coin collection, and with the right display, you can make it look great. We’ve given you seven tips for displaying coins in a shadow box, but feel free to get creative. If you have any other ideas or suggestions, let us know in the comments . Happy collecting!