A display case is a great way to show off your favourite collections or ornaments. Here are 12 creative ideas for how to use a display case in your home:
1) Create a mini museum in your living room by displaying art objects and antiques in a glass-fronted cabinet.
2) Use a display case to showcase your collection of vintage books, magazines, or postcards.
3) Create a romantic vignette by displaying photographs, perfume bottles, or jewellery in a glass-topped box.
4)Turn an ordinary bookcase into an eye-catching focal point by filling the shelves with colourful objects d’art.
5)Use a small display case to organize and store items such as keys, sunglasses, or loose change.
6) Keep prizes possessions safe from harm by placing them under lock and key in a locked cabinet.
7) Put your green thumb on display by showing off potted plants, succulents, or floral arrangements in a pretty glass terrarium.
8) Display family photos, heirlooms, or keepsakes in a shadow box frame.
9) Add interest to a blank wall by hanging a series of framed prints or plates on it.
10) Create an inviting atmosphere in your entryway by placing fresh flowers or greenery in pretty vases on either side of the door.
11) Decorate for the holidays by Fill a clear glass bowl with small ornament balls
14ata single moment in time by gathering together mementos such as pressed flowers, ticket stubs, Postcards
12) Display your child’s artwork proudly by mounts it on the wall using washy tape
.These ideas just scratches the surface of what you can do with display cases! Get creative and have fun finding new and interesting ways to incorporate these versatile pieces into your home decor.