If you're a fan of enamel pins, then you know that displaying them can be a bit of a challenge. You want to show them off in a way that is both stylish and functional, but you also don't want to take up too much space. In this blog post, we will discuss 11 different ways to display your enamel pins! We will include both DIY and buy options, so you can find the perfect solution for your needs. Let's get started!
Do you have a collection of enamel pins that you love showing off? If you're looking for new and creative ways to display your pins, then a shadow box is a perfect option. Here are 11 incredible ways to display your enamel pins in a shadow box:
1. Line the perimeter of the shadow box with your pins. This will create a nice border around your display.
2. Arrange your pins in a geometric pattern. This could be something as simple as a grid or a more complex design.
3. Create a gradient effect by arrange your pins from light to dark or vice versa. This is a great way to add interest to your display.
4. Group your pins together by theme, colour, or style. This will help to create visual cohesion in your display.
5. Use your shadow box as an opportunity to tell a story with your pins. Arrange them in a way that tells a cohesive story from start to finish.
6. Get creative with the layout of your shadow box. Think outside the traditional rectangular shape and experiment with different silhouettes.
7. Make use of negative space in your display by leaving some areas empty. This can help to create visual balance and also highlight certain elements of your display.
8. Use texture to add dimension to your display. You can do this by layering different materials or using 3D objects in addition to your pins.
9. Play with scale by incorporating both large and small enamel pins into your display. This can add visual interest and also help to fill up space more effectively.
10. Incorporate other objects into your display along with your enamel pins. This could include items like photos, postcards, tickets, and more!
11. Get creative with the background of your shadow box display. You could use fabric, wrapping paper, wallpapered material, or anything else that catches your eye!
Finally, don't be afraid to change up your display every once in awhile! Rotate out certain pins, add new ones, rearrange things, and have fun with it!